2009-01-27

Read

I can do anything but read. It's not a big deal, this book, but has small things to tell. Anne Rice raped me with every scene, with every small thing described, with every feeling. This is not so bright. It has only small parts, which make me shiver. I'm trying to find them. It is amusing to. Somehow everything turns out almost good. And when it's like heaven something happens. It's just as life. It makes me wonder about myself, makes me want to try one more time. Maybe this will gather my peaces in one whole after all.

"Life sucks, and then you die." Stephenie Meyer

4 comments:

Betond said...

magyarul jobban birtalak

Vera Linn said...

:) kovetkezik, mar csak 2/3ad kotetem van a 4-bol s akkor visszakapcsolom magyarra az agyam.

Anonymous said...

Én mindenhogy bírlak ;) ... legfeljebb nem értelek :D by Attila :)

Vera Linn said...

:) koszonom Attila