2008-03-08

Why?

I'll make one more try to be a blogger. Been' a blogger ... I think this means I feel I have to share something, maybe to give an example and search for answers in comments. In most blogs I've found an example how to live or how others try to live. I can't be such a mirror. The only thing I can give maybe is an idea how I did, with a notification attached, I FIND IT WRONG! Every blogger gives a little bit of itself for share, I'll try to do the same, but don't ask me why. I just feel I have to, without a reason. I don't have a picture yet, how this blog will look like, but one thing is certain, there is no language I can speak very well, so it will be a mixed up thing in this point. This was my first concern, witch language to choose, it's really hard for one not speaking even its mother tongue. I think this is my first example in the same time.

No comments: