2008-03-15

Thank's to someone nice, who took me out today

My limbs went lip for a second, I felt as my stomach begin to rise. It was the pure "love at first sight" even if I couldn't see it yet. I had to stop and gather my forces to stay on my feet and have some air. My heart was pumping to much blood into the veins. You have to think it was a person coming, don't you? But it was just a noise for first. I hadn't the power to turn around. It was coming from somewhere behind me. Then it began to rise louder and louder, until it was a drum inside my ears. Finally I could see it. Just for a while until it disappeared. Perfect red, maybe I expected to be red but I didn't have the time to realize that I had a color for it in my mind. It was like the voice getting a streamlined form into a gorgeous red. My mind went blank for a little, I could hear just the drums mingled with the sound of rushing liquid, as my blood was running into my head.
Everything became so empty when the motorcycle disappeared. Just the memory of some kind of orgasm linked me still to the moment.

No comments: