2008-03-21

Where are those men?

Yes, I'm thinking about something like the old time's ones, with sword and spine. I don't really expect one to kill for me, but one to fight for me, even with me if needed. Lately I've met masterpieces of milkshake: sweet and with the shape of the bottle keeping them. As somebody release them, they began to loose their form and cry for their bottle-cage. If I have a man at my side, I expect to feel protected and guided a little, free of the gravity of always decide alone. Hey, it's my role been' afraid of words, getting ashamed and so on. It's really just brute force or shapeless mind what's left? Without any "and" instead of "or"?
There are legend about West, which say, that some kind of matriarchy has been born there. I begin to believe them. I think I smell that western fragrance and I don't like it at all.

No comments: